Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"WTF?" Shopping Edition 1

The other day my sister and I were at Target to pick up some prescription pills and decided to head to the Health and Beauty isle first. After browsing through the clearance bin, I came across this:


Apparently, it's a large angled liner brush...for your EYES! See how large it is compared next to my thumb? I think it's cool that the industry wants to make it more simple for people but really? The bristle are firm so that's good. Here's a photo of my sister comparing the brush next to her eyes: 
*She does not have "chinky" eyes.
Has anyone ever tried using this brush as an eyeliner??

Anyway, since we're talking about Sonia Kashuk's line here, I just wanted to show you all my FAVORITE eyelashes of all time: 

$4.99 but SOOO worth it! <3 <3 <3

Let me know if anyone knows a cheaper dupe for these lashes!

Peace, Love & Makeup...
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment