Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Eve Pearl Method Contest



Earlier this week, I submitted my Eve Pearl Method Contest entry tutorial. The deadline to upload as a respond on Eve Pealr's Youtube was 7/15. Her rules were to use the Eve Pearl method (foundation, eye, contour, etc...) in your tutorial  and include a before and after photo. Pretty simple right? Wrong!

It was my first time using her method even though I've been watching her videos for over a year now. She makes it look so easy but it actually isn't especially if it's your first attempt. I really do like her reverse contour foundation application. If I win the grand prize, I'll definitely give some of her products away to my viewers. I wish the best of luck to all those who entered.



*Yeah, I look horrible in the before photo but who doesn't? Everyone has natural beauty. Makeup only enhances it. I used to be afraid of showing my bare, makeup-less face but I don't care anymore...kind of. Haha.

To watch me create this soft smokey eye look using Eve Pearls method, click on this video or head on over to my youtube channel. Please feel free to subscribe for more videos!



Peace, Love & Makeup...
 D.

No comments:

Post a Comment