Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Current FAVORITE Foundation

I'm loving my CoverGirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation! It covers my ugly pores as if I had prepped my face with primer already. It makes my skin flawless and airbrushed-like. The only downside to it is that it's a matte finish and is medium to full coverage. I prefer dewy finishes because I have normal to dry skin and I don't really need a lot of coverage since I don't have a lot of acne or acne scars. I just have ugly pores on my nose and cheeks.
I only use this foundation all over my face and neck when I go out for special occasions, otherwise, I use it mainly as a concealer (around the nose and under eye circles).

Here's a recent picture of me in full makeup:



I've gotten a lot of requests to do a tutorial on this look as well so keep an eye out for that on my youtube channel: Duzong's YT Channel.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment